Articles

The Church Door

HISTORY OF THE PARISH OF OUR LADY & ST CUTHBERT, PRUDHOE 1870 – 2005

Fr Paul Zielinski view now (.pdf) »

DANIEL COTTIER

The Catholic Church of our Lady and St Cuthbert incorporates Cottier windows from an earlier smaller chapel built 1868-70 and has some of Cottier’s earliest stained glass.

Cottier's work is described by Max Donnelly. view now (.pdf) »

Our Lady and St Cuthbert, Prudhoe
 

close